I just deployed a new build, and it’s been ages since the last one. We’ve just been tied up in other things and haven’t been able to code a whole lot.
Anyhow, Firefox finally has a working progress bar for uploads (thank you Philip). This new feature (or bug fix) is also the first uservoice item we have completed.
I also fixed a really naughty SQL bug that make MySQL send 50 000 rows instead of just one (!). I apologize for breaking every ongoing upload and download which happens when a new version is deployed. This fix may actually stabilize our system a bit, which has been rather shaky for some time.